Working together as a community of support to help anyone love better how they think, feel, act, look, aspire and dream, while discovering products, services, methods and modalities that work,
The Rethink FiT Initiative is a not-for-profit venture aimed at giving back to the players and communities in need. All players have the opportunity to play for free. Those who have good experiences and are appreciative of their gains are invited to contribute financially or by way of value exchange. Contribute here: www.paypal.me/rethinkFiT
Jeffrey Kippel and Mindy Blackstien are the founders behind the World Natural Sports Organization, the FAME World Tour, FAME Magazine, the FAME Agency, Fit Connections and the BodyPROUD movement. As a result, they witnessed firsthand how looking like a superhero does not mean you feel like one. So Jeffrey and Mindy set there sights on improving that. For over a decade they researched ways to fill voids and course correct the elements they came to recognize were lacking. The result is a 10 year stint of strategic relationships, mentorship from some of the world’s best, and a system to help people rethink FiT so that not only can they become an artist to their physique (for those who choose), they can also come to LOVE how they think, act and feel.
The first glimpse of the Rethink FiT initiative came about in 2008 in Florida. This is where Jeffrey & Mindy experimented with the BodyPROUD Showcase, an event where international fitness models and bodybuilding professionals stepped on stage to share their stories of obstacles overcome, transformation and triumph. Tears were shed. The whole audiorium was overcome with emotions. As a result, competitors stopped comparing and Instead became each other’s cheerleaders & friends, celebrating successes, including their own. This led to a vision of a multi-tiered system — the Rethink FiT initiative — to enable, encourage, recognize & reward others to do the same.
This is made up of members of the Inner Circle as well as those who are experts in their field: Eric Vengroff, who founded CARP and ran their not-for-profit venture; John Acunto, who is the president of The Social Universe and is a voting member of the Grammy’s; Lisa Meller, a champion diver, who oversees corporate events, incentivized travel and is a liaison for wellness retreats worldwide; Hilton Milan who is a venture capitalist and wellness leader for those with disabilities; Casey Combden who created the Human Potential Life Map and has spoken to auditoriums of up to 70,000; Sandra Francisco who helped corporations get ahead and now offers similar services for budding entrepreneurs; Steven Argintaru who worked at TSN as the Senior Producer of Sports Centre for 25 years; and Dr Dori, ND the Naturopathic Doctor who oversees familynaturopathy.ca and has a knack as a health detective discovering, determining and advising individuals how they can optimize their personal health, wellness and vitality safely.
1. Make the Decision —> If you are ready to be authentic, encouraging and engaging — while being supportive of other launch player challenges — so as to empower others with your insight, information and innovations, APPLY BELOW. Let us know why you would love to be an ambassador for the movement, and what gains you can help people attain. Together we can help anyone love better how they think, feel, act, look, aspire and dream.
2. Activate yourself in the Online Hub —> Create your presence on The Social Universe (Tsu): profile bio & photos, and start populating with original content. *** Add @rethinkFit when you do.
Be sure to mention who inspired you to join... They will get credit!
3. Pay it Forward —> If you know someone who would rock this role — & be proud of it — NOMINATE them (below) and pass this on, Thanks to you, they can become a huge voice helping to lead this initiative.
4. Think up a Challenge to Issue —> Decide on a main “challenge / game / dare” to entice people to take good-for-me action that can result in recognizable gains (mentally, physically, functionally emotionally, spiritually, socially, financially)
5. Schedule time for a TSU TV interview —> This is where your background, message and purpose-driven projects are discussed, and where your #RethinkFiT challenge is officially launched and explained.
The Rethink Fit Initiative is managed by FAME Media Group Inc.
Contact for Interviews, Partnerships &, Product Considerations