1. Holistic Approach to the Body * functional, structural, metabolic
2. Removal of Body Toxins* via years of accumulation & creation
3. Proper Supplementation* utilizing food and supplements
1. Inclusiveness * become part of the community
2. Positivity * in all stages & realms of life
3. Consultation * get support & know you are not alone
1. Active Listening * presence, attitude & awareness
2. Re-education * imagination, visualization, meditation
3. Making Choices * bodyproud mindset & creating new horizons
1. Good Guidance * unleash your passion
2. Openness * understanding intuition & inspiration
3. Endless Possibilities * discover your purpose
The MediaScape was created to provide a pathway of platforms for anyone who wishes to be inspired to make positive change in their own life. It is available for each ambassador who wishes to expand their brand, pursue their passion, unveil their innovations and pass along their wisdom.
Getting to the Heart of the Story! This podcast brings you behind-the-scenes of the fitness and wellness world. Your host, Dela Fotoohi gives the floor to guests and gurus to share their life story: experiences, messages, innovations & passion projects. All Rethink FIT Ambassadors are invited as guests to create a customized calling card to promote themselves, their discoveries and their services so as to attract new fans. To be interviewed, drop us a line .
Being Fit requires action for our mental, emotional, spiritual and functional selves too. Who better to lead these workshops than the ambassadors themselves: people whose lived experiences and personal research led to discoveries, innovations & AHAs to help you.
After 14 years “Alive and Fit” magazine is rebranding as Alive and ReThink Fit. Publisher Sari Huhtala is following stories of Rethink FIT Ambassadors In each issue. BONUS: Each ambassador has the opportunity submit their story to be edited by the same editor of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Yes, Janet Mathews is our editor too! That means submissions are fine-tuned to create impactful heart-based communication tool, and connect ambassadors with new fans.
RETHINK FIT Travel is women-owned business — merging the CIG Travel Agency and Meller Performance Events Group -- to bring customized retreats events, meetings, and incentives to the Rethink FIT Community. This includes the opportunity for people to be featured as hosts! Retreats include 3 and 7 night programs, as well as month-long residencies. With wellness-based itineraries, healing intentions, and luxury-leisure options, everyone has the ability to leave loving better how they think, feel act, look and dream.
Our outreach program is Clinics for Humanity, providing Rethink FiT ambassadors with platforms to deliver humanitarian programs to impoverished regions and make a lasting impact. A portion of proceeds from the Rethink FIT Initiative supports Clinics for Humanity
With the objective to alleviate suffering & effectively deliver holistic healthcare to under-served people as a unified group, members include doctors and practitioners from wide backgrounds. Now add Rethink FIT Ambassadors into the mix....Wow!